Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"Good idea you joined a gym"

This post doesn't need many words. Only pictures. Mouth-watering pictures. A couple weeks ago I went on a pancake cruise in Rotterdam. All you can eat pancakes, with endless toppings, on a boat.



My goal was to eat every single topping. 



Then I saw the amount of toppings and that goal quickly became just to eat more pancakes than anyone else. 


And yes, I am almost through all 8 seasons of How I Met Your Mother, thank you for asking!

We had our choice of pancakes with either bacon cooked in them, apple cooked in them, or plain. Yes, amazing, I know. Naturally my first choice was the bacon pancake. 


I decided to go for the Hawaiian type, so I put mozzarella cheese, pineapple, and ham on it. Seriously delicious. 

Next up: apple pancake.


I added some chocolate bits, banana and peanut butter. Seriously I was in heaven. 


Most people stopped after two. But not all. 


The bacon pancake was too good so I had to go back, and this time I added brown sugar and mozzarella cheese. After this bad boy my pants were feeling pretty dang tight. I looked around and realized I was pretty sure I was the only person still eating....


Whoops. I decided to digest a little bit and actually look out the window. 



Okay back to pancakes. The fourth one was going to be a struggle, but I had to do it.


For my final pancake, I chose the bacon pancake with chocolate, brie, and jelly. Weird combination but I would say this was the best one. Honestly delicious. 




There was a single bite left. I stared at this bite for probably ten minutes. I really didn't think I could do it. 


But I did it. 




Gee thanks mom. 















No comments:

Post a Comment