Sunday, June 9, 2013

Positano Paradise

The next day we took a bus to Positano which has a black sand beach. 










Ebony and ivory.



After laying out for a while we took a boat to go cliff jumping and cave swimming!!



 Best 10 euro I have ever spent.













When we climbed the rocks I got to the top and just looked down like:


But then I saw a 6 year old girl jump so I figured it was okay.




After cliff jumping we went to go cave swimming! 


This was the coolest thing I have ever done in my entire life (besides possibly getting my picture at Platform 9 and 3/4 but that's a different story)! I wish my camera was water-proof so I could have taken pictures of how beautiful the water was with the sun shining through it but just use your imagination. 


Cave swimming blew the Blue Grotto out of the water (punny right?) I tried googling images of cave swimming in Positano but nothing even came close to how gorgeous it was! We then headed back to the beach to lay around and do absolutely nothing. It was fantastic. 

Kady on a boat. 



For lunch we got the most DELICIOUS AMAZING sandwiches we have ever eaten. Seriously. Amazing. 

And it doesn't even look that good. 


Typical Italian sandwich- pesto, mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes and turkey. 


For the rest of the day we went swimming and laid on the beach.


Eventually we had to leave to catch the bus that would take us back to Sorrento but I contemplated just living in Positano forever. 







When we got back to Sorrento we had dinner and went to a rooftop bar that was awesome until it proceeded to pour. Excellent. 



The next day we were to go to Pompeii, which would be our last day in the Amalfi Coast. 












No comments:

Post a Comment