Monday, January 28, 2013

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

Today I actually made it to orientation! I got a feel for my new school (only two buildings...doesn't have anything on college park!) and met some new people. 

The Ovaal 

BUT THAT IS NOT WHY MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. As February 3rd looms closer and closer, and the amount of TVs I come across dwindles every day, my heart starts to break at the thought that I actually might miss watching the Super Bowl. While I'm pretty sure I could stream it live on my computer, I don't think my roommates would appreciate me yelling and screaming at 4 in the morning when we win. Which we will. Then a nice Portuguese man told us that O'Casey's, an Irish pub not too far from where we live is hosting a huge Super Bowl party! Biggest free Super Bowl party in Holland! Phew. Now I have somewhere to wear my Ravens shirt and fun meter. It's going to be a gRAYt night filled with tons of memoRAYs (see what I did there?).CAW! 






No comments:

Post a Comment