Thursday, January 24, 2013

"Not all those who wander are lost"...ha yea right

Well, in a few hours I should be somewhere over the North Atlantic Ocean watching Bridesmaids, trying to block the daunting thought that I am on my way to a foreign country BY MYSELF for seven months. Well not completely alone. I have Mr. Latonya. Though he seems to have trouble fitting in my suitcase and with his lack of an eyeball he just might be worse at directions than I am...


Aw I should fix his eyeball before I leave...and his missing antenna, leg, and stuffing come to think of it. But I can't because they are all somewhere in Hannah Gutcher's backyard, slowly disintegrating, along with Mr. L's dignity. Yes Hannah, you can tell Levi I am still holding a grudge four years later. Besides trying to fit Mr. L in my suitcase, I somehow need to find room for all of my essential items. 


Do I take a winter scent? Spring? Summer?! Epitome of first world pains. 


And obviously...


I'm taking the fun meters global, Dad!!!! Watch out Netherlands! 





No comments:

Post a Comment