Monday, February 18, 2013

Here you go Lauren

Since Lehrlich reminded me that it has officially been a full week since I have posted and she was feeling "extremely disconnected" I will fill you in on all the exciting things that have happened this past week.

  • Made the worker at Ramazotti (Netherlands version of Ratsies but can actually stand to go there sober) make us pizza at 1 a.m. even though they stop making pizza at 11 p.m.
  • Then proceeded to tell him we would only pay 5 euro instead of 5.50 euro unless he gave us free french fries
  • For some reason he agreed 
  • Made plans to go to Ikea 
  • Ended up going to Pita Gyros where they just laughed when I walked in and started making my usual
  • The fact that I have a "usual" though...
  • Took a walk to a park where we felt like we stumbled upon a "zoo" but turned out to be fenced in deer (?) 
  • Saw a guy do wheelies on a motorized wheelchair 
  • Successfully made chili (take that tomato paste!) 
  • FINALLY BOUGHT A COAT
  • Stumbled upon this gem from the night before the Ravens won the Super Bowl 

  • Pretty sure they said "Go Ray Bands"...but hey they tried 
  • Booked my trip for Saint Patty's Day in Ireland! 
  • And most importantly booked our trip for spring break!!!! Paris and Brussels here we come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment