Monday, February 4, 2013

RAVENS WIN THE SUPERBOWL

THE STREETS WERE PACKED, PEOPLE WERE DANCING ON TOP OF CARS, A STEADY BALTIMORE CHANT COULD BE HEARD ECHOING THROUGHOUT THE STREETS, HELICOPTERS WERE CIRCLING OVER HEAD!!!!!! Okay not really. This is a more accurate depiction of how much the Super Bowl means in the Netherlands.


 If you're a Ravens fan put your hands up!!!!

 But I do have to say after asking the people who were even watching the game who they were rooting for, they said the Ravens (after first answering they didn't care)!!!! At least we all know my mom was having a good time.


And while I wish I was in Baltimore for this fantastic night, celebrating with people who know our quarterback's name, at least the fun meter made its first appearance in the Netherlands. And I successfully converted Broncos fans to Ravens fans (notice the purple shirt?! oh yea) GO RAVENS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment