Sunday, July 14, 2013

Last days in Italy

After getting to Rome, it was time for dinner, and Kady and Chelsea suggested this pizza place called Dar Poeta that was amazing. We went there and I fell in love. Fell in love with pizza. 


The next day we decided to go to the Colosseum and Roman Forum- the Colosseum was amazing. The Roman Forum was pretty cool, but you really have to use your imagination. 



Part of a statue that was found just four years ago! I was hoping to discover something but sadly, did not.













I want to get a tattoo right meow!







Abby extremely excited to see where the remains of Caesar lay.


Did I care?



We then made our way to the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps to round out our last day in Rome!






The next morning we headed back to Den Haag after two long weeks! Italy was amazing and I loved every place I visited (except Venice) and hopefully I have the chance to come back because there are so many more places to explore! But we were thankful to be back in Den Haag because we were long overdue for some Netflix time. 










No comments:

Post a Comment